Shasta

Shasta

Thursday, November 1, 2012

She's done! (on the outside anyway, mostly)





Here's Ellie Mae!





Dave, Bobbi, Neche, the paint shop guys,
me, and Pheebs


We picked her up on Halloween,
so we decided she should have her own spot at Dave & Bobbi's to make her debut back in the canyon.
So many folks have been waiting to see her, so getting dolled up and  handing out candy would be fun.
I even found a matching pumpkin...lol
The sky turned a matching color at dusk..  

We strung lights...
  

  I had a giant pot full of candy...

And we had SO many kids!
At my house I usually get just a handful, but in the canyon it was cRaZy~!
I wish I had taken more pictures of all the adorable tykes in their costumes.
The parents all loved the trailer,
some had stories of their own, or camping as kids.
Everyone wanted to see inside..
we had to tell them "that's coming soon."
 

  We had a great time. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the color...the other color was gross. How exciting!!!

    bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!!! I actually really liked the pink too :)

    ReplyDelete