Shasta

Shasta

Saturday, November 24, 2012

h2o


Exciting stuff.?.
 The water tanks are here.
 

Here they are, in their new home under the dinette seats. Dave said I could have a outside water fill put in, but that would mean cutting another hole through the body, near the door. 
I don't want to add more holes. 
He says I may change my mind, but the less I have to mutilate the outer skin I just had painted 
 work the better.
I like original, or as close to it as we can get.
As it stands I will have to slide the seat forward to add water to the tank, but you have to suffer a bit for beauty's sake, right?
 Ellie Mae also got her Shasta sticker put on.
Bobi helped



 I think it looks a bit too much to the right..but that is how it measured. 

..also due to a trailer parked in front of Ellie Mae, I couldn't get a dead on front photo. 
 
If I still don't like it, I'll see about moving it tomorrow.
 There isn't much I can do while Dave is wiring, plumbing and installing all the stuff, so all I really did today was polish the window trim. 

Sigh. Polishing is never done. 
Don't even get me started about all the rain spots on her after this last rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment