Shasta

Shasta

Monday, October 29, 2012

ReTro vs. PepTo



So I'm saying 'buh-bye' to the  
Pepto Bismol Pink...






And "helloOo" to coral...
 ...here she is wearing her new color:
 


                 


Much better!

 It does look kind of light in the picture they just sent me. They said it gets darker when it's dry...but
I don't know if these photos were taken while it was wet or dry. 
I'm going to have to wait till I see it in person.

At least it looks more Retro than 'Pepto'!

Rudy & Richard at 1-Day Paint
in Garden Grove are seriously
THE BEST...
they have given 110% to make sure
I am happy with the job...
they even called in the expert from Sherwin Williams to mix the color up, custom, while I was there, so we would get exactly what we were looking for. 

I can't say enough about how great these guys are. If you need something painted, GO HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment