Shasta

Shasta

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Polishing..

This is more work than it looks
So shiny we can see Phoebe!
Spent some of yesterday polishing, since Dave is doing woodwork in the back. Not much in the way of excitement or progress..but we are chipping away at it.

Been thinking about a name. There are so many clever and cute names out there..the Sister's on the Fly website has pages of members, and I spent too much time looking at all the funny names. Some I liked;

Hillbilly Hilton
Taj Wehaul
SlapHappy

The best part of this trailer project will be decorating it!
I was looking at fabric for curtains on Ebay, and ran across this vintage piece of barkcloth.
I thought it was perfect since we found the trailer in Santa Barbara. Too bad there wasn't enough of it to do anything with. I am gonna keep hunting for this pattern!
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment