Shasta

Shasta

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

back on track..



Things are looking up!
I found a local guy to put my cherished Textolite
laminate top on the counter..

(with only 2 DAYS left before the trailer
show!)

Andy at Kiwi Fabricators 
did a great job:
bad cellphone pic, sorry

Even though I didn't have a big enough piece to do it without a bit of seaming it came out fantastic.


any of you that read this blog and  actually SEE Ellie Mae someday will
have the good manners not to notice the seams I hope..
In the less exciting department, the new plywood underneath is all caulked and painted,



So NO water and NO SPIDERS
or worse can get in.

Today will be the big push to get the countertop done, and all the other millions  
of things put back together inside.
I got a call from the lady on Craigslist that had the pink laminate, and she found another BIG piece up in her father's garage..
so I can now have a table that matches!

of course the price is much more, but what can you do? I have to have it.
I was able to talk her down $50..
so at least that will help!

Faith in Craigslist somewhat restored!

No comments:

Post a Comment