Shasta

Shasta

Monday, September 17, 2012

FuN STuFf

                                                          ~
Getting the tail lights on got me to thinking about all the other 
'Fun stuff" that this project has left to do...such as DECORATING!

That's the best part of it for us gals, and I cannot wait!

Been scouting Etsy and I have so many things I'd love to get.

Here are a few:

 Happy artwork!



Two chairs like this would be fantastic

I am gonna try to sew a pennant or two

I'd love a vintage Ice Chest like this one, but the seller wants over $100!..I'll keep looking.




How CUTE are these handmade potholders? I see one or more in Ellie Mae's future...












Got one of these!!




This clock is all kinds of fun...but it's $55, so I'll try to find something else. 




No comments:

Post a Comment