Shasta

Shasta

Sunday, August 4, 2013

this and that

Saturday's haul from the good ol' swap:


I love the wood and aluminum combo on this chair. Plus, it is super comfortable!
It will probably get sold at the Buellton Trailer Bash, but then again, you can never have too many 
camping chairs, right?
This is a terrible picture, but I was excited to find these vintage pink and gold textured placemats. 
I get happy about the dumbest things
They are a lot nicer than they look here.



and this cutie, which I will sell

Great color, right?
~

Ellie Mae is Ms. August on the Glamping Forum!
Yay! Not bad for a 50 Year Old!



~

Meanwhile, in the awning Dept..
I had to bring in the big guns.

That awning kicked my butt. 

Not because it is so hard (IT WAS) but because I have too small a space and just can't handle it!
Lucky for me, Bobbi loves to sew, has an
awesome machine and a giant table.



Gosh it's great to have friends that will help you. Thanks Bobbi, I owe you one!
Today it's back to the swap to see if
I can find the gal that was going to bring me spools of this.
Wish me luck!




Here's the Leo Carrillo Beach B-Day thing..I haven't heard back if we are in, but the chances are good.
Looks like a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment