Shasta

Shasta

Monday, April 14, 2014

Ellie Mae's gig, part 2


Here are a few snaps I grabbed of the
 Old Navy site getting set up.

They asked me not to post any photos until after the event, which is fair...
I don't want to spoil the surprise! 


That's the entry..pretty cool eh?
The red carpet was going in later.


The yarn things are cute! Someone said they had 5 people working like mad to make them.
I believe it, 'cause these things were EVERYWHERE! 


It's a mess, they still have a LOT to do..
and the event is only a couple days away, but considering this was a dirt lot a few days ago, it's pretty cool!


Pheebs hung out in the shade and watched people work. She's no dummy. It's HOT!


yup, they have Teepees too!

I can't wait to see what the final, finished setup looks like. 
They invited me to the party, but no way am I 'hip' enough for that...LOL.

I may peek in, if I am down there, but hopefully Regina will snap some photos during the party.

~
more to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment