Shasta

Shasta

Saturday, February 23, 2013

All dressed up....



...and nowhere to go.
 
 

 ~ Our photo shoot got rescheduled.~

Well, it ended up okay because we got eLLIE mAE all spiffed up and pretty.

All set to go....
I ended up putting in a piece of indoor/outdoor carpet just to cover the ugly beat up wood floor until I can find flooring
I like.
  

I can't believe how much that one detail changes the whole trailer! 
Now it seems so clean and cozy,
I can finally say I would camp in this thing!

 So since we were all hitched up anyway, 
I got some lessons on how to tow and back up a trailer.
NOT as easy as you would think. 


I will need more practice for sure..lol.


    We got tons of these ^ from other drivers..but only Dave & Bobbi noticed..
I was too paranoid driving to see anything else!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment