Shasta

Shasta

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HaPpY New YeAr...

wow it's a New Year already...

the holidays are behind us and it's time 
to get back to work on Ellie Mae.

Sigh.
 We've had inverter woes.
 

That thing is an inverter. Don't ask me what it really does, I don't care..apparently I need one or all the good stuff like the fridge won't run.

Anyway we ordered 2 that we thought would do the job, but they just couldn't power everything up. Ordered a bigger (read:more expensive) unit, and promptly blew that up.

 (oops...LOL)

So...hopefully the 3rd time is the charm.
Dave and Bobbi are dying to go camping but I have so much left to do so I am not in such a hurry.
(I want curtains, a countertop, floor, etc)
I'm not into roughing it.
 
........................................    
I saw this sign and I HAVE to have it. Everything IS for fur-baby you know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment